Crotched Monkey

Crotched Monkey
Isn't he cute

Sunday 22 December 2013

A Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Apparently, so I've heard, it's now politically incorrect to say 'Merry Christmas', we have to say, 'Happy Holidays' instead. Well, that's just bizarre! Because to me a holiday is sun, sea and sand NOT snow, santa and stables.
When will this insanity end? And really does anybody actually care except the ones who think these ridiculous rules up?
I have never followed fashion or allowed people to dictate to me and I'm now 53 so I don't think I'm going to start  anytime soon. I will continue to do as I please and speak as I please for the foreseeable future so here's my disclaimer coming,
Sorry if this offends, upsets, aggravates, or generally p's anybody off but:




No comments:

Post a Comment