Crotched Monkey

Crotched Monkey
Isn't he cute

Friday 3 January 2014

Happy New Year!

So another year has passed and gone. Do you find as you get older that they seem to end quicker? Strange isn't it. I guess it's because as we get older we don't look forward to things as much as when we were young. Birthdays, Christmas, holidays all seem to lose their magic once you're kids grow up and they are just days to mark off the calendar with all the others. Don't get me wrong, I still like to celebrate them but they just don't have the same zing as when I was younger.
Am I getting old, yes but that doesn't mean I'm getting boring! I've found other things that give me happiness and contentment. My friends mean much more to me now as does my religion and my knitting and crochet. I have so much more time to indulge in these things. I love having a project on the go, especially crocheting. I like to have something to do whilst watching tv so try to keep something in my bag to work on. That's why I love having our small business, making something for somebody else to enjoy is so pleasurable. The bit of money we earn is nice too but the making of the item is the best. Here's a link to our Facebook page that will give you an idea of what we have been making and what we can make.
The Yarn Fairies

So Happy New Year everybody and I hope it's everything you want it to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment